Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas bells are ringing

A certain bell rings in your ears on the mention of the name Christmas.

And well, ya, a lot of bells do rang me in my ears this year (or probably, I let my ears hear them this year)

A beautiful, thin, tall Christmas tree in-the-making in the Forum Mall at Bengaluru...

Shades of white and red in many places that my eyes caught sight...

My kid's white-and-red Santa cap, that looks good not only on Santa, but even more beautiful on my kid (yes, I know, mothers feel their kids are the most beautiful ;-))...

A mailer from our Fun group at our company, saying that we need to come in red and/or white attire on 23rd which happens to be last working day before Christmas...

"Secret Santa" game organized by one of my friends at office, and people starting to get excited at the prospects of getting some good gifts through the game...

And one guy from office asking, "What is the fun in this game"?...Which makes us say, "Come on...Its Christmas, and you are asking what the fun is"...

A little disappointment wavering among every office-goer that Christmas is going to be on a Sunday and they don't get a holiday on a weekday...

Christmas-related activities for kids in Apple-of-my-i baby store...

And that's what Christmas is all about -- Fun, frolic and Santity-clausy feelings :-)

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy 2012 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment